ISO 17025 Thermocouple Calibration
Vulcan Electric offers ISO 17025 Accredited Thermocouple Calibration Services for critical process industries, including Semiconductor Wafer Fabs, Solar, LED, and Glass. Vulcan’s Thermocouple Calibration Lab is accredited to ISO 17025, reference certificate no. 4974.01. This ISO standard is the most significant international standard applicable to tests and labs.
The standard emphasizes a laboratory’s technical competence and ability to generate repeatable, accurate, precise, and consistent data. A thorough, extensive assessment by the American Association of Laboratory (A2LA) has validated Vulcan Electric’s Calibration Lab compliance to the rigorous requirements of ISO 17025. It has demonstrated Vulcan’s proficiency in all areas of the standard.
- ISO 17025 accreditation by A2LA ensures worldwide acceptance of Vulcan’s calibration results. A2LA is a signatory to the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) and the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA).
- Complete traceability of temperature measurements and calibrations to national standards
- Demonstrated and proven technical competency of personnel
- Confidence in the accuracy of data and reports
- One-stop shopping, including new Thermocouple products manufactured by Vulcan Electric, test, calibration, and refurbishment (with recalibration)
- Refurbishment and Recalibration of competitor thermocouples
- Vulcan has a long proven history with thermocouple installations in manufacturing facilities worldwide.
- We offer several Thermocouple management programs tailored to specific customer requirements and provide the most cost-effective solution.
In addition to ISO 17025, services are available for other temperature sensor products, including a wide range of Thermocouples from Cryogenic to Ultra-High Temperatures and RTD Sensor Probes. Please contact us with your specific program requirements.