- Extra Rugged for use in tough, hazardous environments
- Construction meets UL Standard 823
- Custom designed for your application
Vulcan Explosion Resistant Armorwall Heaters are ideal for applications for use in hazardous or abusive environments. These heaters incorporate a rugged 1/10″ wall thickness for the most demanding applications. The element construction is Underwriters Labs Recognized in accordance with UL Standard 823 Heaters for use in Hazardous Locations.
- Rugged Armorwall Tubular heating element construction
- Nickel alloy sheath with a continuous wound stainless fin fully brazed to the sheath for even heat dissipation
- Explosion resistant terminal housing options
- Optional integral or remote temperature controls
- Custom designed for optimum performance and safety in your application
- Comfort Heating
- Low Temperature Processes
- Forced Air Drying
- Equipment Installed in Hazardous Environments
Models and Options
Explosion Resistant Heaters and Assemblies
Vulcan Electric manufactures a Tubular Heater design with heavy wall construction under the trade name Armorwall. These heaters can be produced as Underwriters Recognized construction depending on final applications.
Many Tubular Component Heaters, Finned Tubular, Bushing, Flanged, and Circulation Heaters are available in explosion resistant constructions. Please contact us with your specific requirements 1-800-922-3027.